Romney wins Maryland Republican presidential primary
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Mitt Romney won the Republican presidential primary in Maryland on Tuesday, boosting his momentum as front-runner in the drawn-out battle for his party's nomination for the White House, TV networks projected.
Shortly after polls closed, the networks declared the former Massachusetts governor the victor over Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin