Parametric lowers 2nd-qtr outlook
April 5 (Reuters) - Parametric Technology Corp, which makes product-design software, lowered its second-quarter expectations after failing to close a large contract in Europe.
"Our second quarter license revenue was impacted by a large transaction in Europe that did not close and lower than expected performance in North America," Chief Executive James Heppelmann said in a statement.
The company now expects a profit of 26 cents to 28 cents a share, excluding one-time items. It expects an adjusted revenue of $300 million.
In January, it had forecast an adjusted profit of 32 cents to 36 cents a share and a revenue of $305 million to $320 million.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |