Sony: CEO Hirai to brief on business plan on April 12th
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sony Corp said on Thursday that it will hold a briefing on April 12th to outline its business plan, attended by CEO Kazuo Hirai who took the helm just four days ago.
The Japanese consumer electronics and entertainment company is under pressure to turn around its business after forecasting a 220 billion yen ($2.7 billion) net loss for the fiscal year ended in March, its fourth consecutive annual loss.
($1 = 82.4600 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials