US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures fall after weak March U.S. jobs report
April 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures fell sharply after weaker-than-expected March payroll figures, with S&P 500 futures down 0.8 percent in an abbreviated trading session on Friday.
S&P 500 futures fell 11.5 points to 1379.30, suggesting a decline at the open of trading on Monday. The U.S. cash market is closed on Friday. Nasdaq 100 futures fell 19.50 points, or 0.7 percent.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |