PetroChina shuts a Jinzhou CDU for maintenance -source
BEIJING, April 6
BEIJING, April 6 (Reuters) - PetroChina, the country's dominant oil and gas producer, was shutting down an 80,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude oil distillation unit in its Jinzhou refinery on Friday for a one-month maintenance period, an industry source said.
Jinzhou had planned to conduct the regular repairs in the second quarter.
As a result, crude oil throughput in the 150,000-bpd plant will fall to about 97,300 bpd in April from some 122,500 bpd last month, according to the source. (Reporting by Jim Bai and Chen Aizhu; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Palestinian fighters raid Israel on Gaza "truce" day |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Ukraine claims more territory as fight intensifies with rebels
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |