- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
PetroChina shuts a Jinzhou CDU for maintenance -source
BEIJING, April 6 |
BEIJING, April 6 (Reuters) - PetroChina, the country's dominant oil and gas producer, was shutting down an 80,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude oil distillation unit in its Jinzhou refinery on Friday for a one-month maintenance period, an industry source said.
Jinzhou had planned to conduct the regular repairs in the second quarter.
As a result, crude oil throughput in the 150,000-bpd plant will fall to about 97,300 bpd in April from some 122,500 bpd last month, according to the source. (Reporting by Jim Bai and Chen Aizhu; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this