TPG Capital bidding for Elpida with China's Hony Capital -source
TOKYO, April 6
TOKYO, April 6 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm TPG Capital LP is bidding to buy failed Japanese memory chip maker Elpida with China's Hony Capital, a source familiar with the matter said.
The two firms will participate in the second round of bidding for Elpida, which is due to close on April 27, said the person, who asked not to be identified because the information is not public.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria