TPG Capital bidding for Elpida with China's Hony Capital -source
TOKYO, April 6
TOKYO, April 6 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm TPG Capital LP is bidding to buy failed Japanese memory chip maker Elpida with China's Hony Capital, a source familiar with the matter said.
The two firms will participate in the second round of bidding for Elpida, which is due to close on April 27, said the person, who asked not to be identified because the information is not public.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner