Brazil 2012 inflation forecast falls to 5.06 pct
SAO PAULO, April 9
SAO PAULO, April 9 (Reuters) - Economists lowered their 2012 inflation forecasts to 5.06 percent from 5.27 percent after data showing lower-than-expected inflation in March, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |