Walgreen raises dividend 28.6 percent
(Reuters) - Walgreen Co (WAG.N), which operates the largest U.S. drugstore chain, raised its dividend on Monday.
Walgreen, with a fleet of about 7,850 stores, will now pay a quarterly dividend of 22.5 cents per share, up 28.6 percent increase over the year ago dividend.
(Reporting By Phil Wahba, editing by M.D. Golan)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions