Walgreen raises dividend 28.6 percent
(Reuters) - Walgreen Co (WAG.N), which operates the largest U.S. drugstore chain, raised its dividend on Monday.
Walgreen, with a fleet of about 7,850 stores, will now pay a quarterly dividend of 22.5 cents per share, up 28.6 percent increase over the year ago dividend.
(Reporting By Phil Wahba, editing by M.D. Golan)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters