Carlyle to sell 10 pct stake in IPO -source
NEW YORK, April 10
NEW YORK, April 10 (Reuters) - Carlyle Group LP, the private equity firm with $147 billion in assets under management, is planning to sell a 10 percent stake in its upcoming initial public offering, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
The firm, which is set to start road shows for its IPO shortly, first hinted at the size of the sale in a regulatory filing earlier this month. It is looking for a valuation of between $7.5 billion and $8 billion, the source said.
A Carlyle spokesman declined to comment.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details