China posts $670 mln trade surplus in Q1 -Xinhua
BEIJING, April 10
BEIJING, April 10 (Reuters) - China posted a trade surplus of $670 million in the first quarter, state news agency Xinhua said on Tuesday minutes before the release of the country's official monthly trade report.
Xinhua said Chinese exports rose 9.8 percent in March from a year ago on a calendar adjusted basis.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant