China posts $670 mln trade surplus in Q1 -Xinhua
BEIJING, April 10
BEIJING, April 10 (Reuters) - China posted a trade surplus of $670 million in the first quarter, state news agency Xinhua said on Tuesday minutes before the release of the country's official monthly trade report.
Xinhua said Chinese exports rose 9.8 percent in March from a year ago on a calendar adjusted basis.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |