French economy posted zero growth in Q1 - BoF
PARIS, April 10
PARIS, April 10 (Reuters) - France's economy remained stable in the first quarter of 2012 with zero growth, the Bank of France estimated in its monthly report on Tuesday, indicating the euro zone's second largest economy had avoided a recession.
The Bank also said that its business sentiment indicator for industry was unchanged in March at 95 versus February.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane