REG-Carnival PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CARNIVAL PLC - VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL At 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on 30 March 2012 Carnival plc had 215,143,358 issued ordinary shares of US$1.66 each admitted to trading. Carnival plc holds nil ordinary shares in Treasury. Although Carnival plc has 215,143,358 issued ordinary shares, the 32,829,184 ordinary shares held by Carnival Investments Limited and 1,115,450 ordinary shares held by Carnival Corporation do not carry the right to vote (in accordance with the Articles of Association of Carnival plc). Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Carnival plc is 181,198,724. The above figure of 181,198,724 may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, Carnival plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. 10 April 2012 SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |