Dollar, euro hit multi-week lows vs yen-Reuters data
NEW YORK, April 10
NEW YORK, April 10 (Reuters) - The dollar and the euro touched fresh multi-week lows against the yen on Tuesday as rising Spanish and Italian bond yields underscored worries about the global economy and the Bank of Japan said it was not considering more monetary stimulus.
Investors seeking safety drove the dollar to as low as 80.65 yen, the greenback's lowest since early March.
The euro traded as low as 105.47 yen, its lowest since Feb. 22.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea