UPDATE 1-Valero's Memphis refinery reports restart -filing
April 10 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp reported a restart following maintenance at its 180,000-barrel-per-day (bpd) Memphis, Tennessee refinery, in a notice filed with the U.S. National Response Center (NRC).
The overhaul began March 1 and included work on the refinery's crude distillation unit (CDU).
The filing with NRC on Tuesday said the refinery was investigating the cause of sulfur dioxide emissions at the startup.
The Memphis refinery mostly supplies the Gulf Coast market with light products, including premium gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and petrochemicals.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media