REFILE-Sony sees record $6.4 bln net loss, double earlier estimate
TOKYO, April 10 (Reuters) - Sony Corp. said on Tuesday it will post a record net loss for the year that ended March 31 of 520 billion yen ($6.4 billion), more than double a February forecast as a result of additional tax expenses.
The consumer electronics company, said, however, it plans to return to an operating profit this financial year, forecasting a profit of 180 billion yen after an estimated loss of 95 billion yen for the year just ended.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |