- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Japan says contingency plans for atomic accidents due soon
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's government will soon announce contingency plans for dealing with atomic accidents to ease public concerns about restarting reactors closed since the Fukushima crisis last year, Trade Minister Yukio Edano told reporters on Tuesday.
(This story corrects day of the week to Tuesday)
(Reporting by Risa Maeda; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this