UPDATE 1-AcelRx wins U.S. patents for pain treatment
April 11 (Reuters) - AcelRx Pharmaceuticals said the U.S. patent office granted two patents on the specialty pharmaceutical company's methods for managing post-operative pain.
AcelRx said the notice of allowance from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office could provide protection to its NanoTab technology for delivering a pain drug, sufentanil, till at least Feb, 2029.
A Notice of Allowance is issued after the USPTO decides that a patent can be granted after a company has applied for one.
AcelRx's shares closed at $3.40 on Tuesday on the Nasdaq.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions