Aéroports de Paris Management,Bouygues Bâtiment International and Viadukt Sign the Concession Contract for Zagreb Airport
Aéroports de Paris Management, Bouygues Bâtiment International and Viadukt Sign the Concession Contract for Zagreb Airport
Aéroports de Paris Management (a subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris), Bouygues Bâtiment International (a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction) and Viadukt (a Croatian construction company), all members of Zaic consortium (Zagreb Airport International Company), signed today the concession contract for Zagreb airport. The signing ceremony took place in the presence of several members of the Croatian government including Prime Minister Zoran Milanovic.
This stage will kick off the financial closure phase following which, the management of Zagreb airport will be transferred to Zaic.
As a reminder, the concession contract includes:
- financing, designing and construction a passenger terminal which will replace the current one, which has become outdated. The construction works, lasting three years, will be carried out by Bouygues Bâtiment International in partnership with Viadukt;
- operating the entire airport for 30 years, including the runways, the current passenger terminal during the entire construction period, the new terminal once it is completed, the cargo terminal, car parks and future property developments.
The concession contract constitutes a total investment of €324 million: €236 million for the design and construction of the new terminal and €88 million for operation of all airport infrastructure for the entire period of the concession.
Aéroports de Paris Management will be in charge, through ZIAC, of all Zagreb airport operations and maintenance activities.
This new airport will further expand the portfolio of airports already operated by Aéroports de Paris Management: 13 airports in Mexico; Amman, Jordan; Mauritius; Algiers, Algeria; Jeddah Saudi Arabia; Conakry, Guinea; and Liège, Belgium. Furthermore, Aéroports de Paris Management has taken capital in TAV, leading airport operator in Turkey (Istambul, Ankara, Izmir…).
Aéroports de Paris
Christine d'Argentré, 00 33 1 43 35 70 70
Hubert Engelmann, 00 33 1 30 60 58 68
Joško Milulić, 00 385 1 30 32 800
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria