Market Chatter -- Corporate finance press digest
BANGALORE, April 12
BANGALORE, April 12 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Thursday:
* Stakeholders in Russia's No.2 mobile phone operator MegaFon have returned to the idea of floating its shares on the stock market, Kommersant business daily said on Wednesday, citing industry sources.
* Anheuser Busch InBev has emerged as the lead bidder for Cervecería Nacional Dominicana SA in a deal valued at about $2.5 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Chinese banks are offering first-time home buyers discounts on mortgage-interest rates in a partial return to supportive measures in place before the government instituted tough restrictions to cool its overheated property market, state media reported on Thursday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |