Peru's cenbank sets benchmark interest rate at 4.25 pct
LIMA, April 12
LIMA, April 12 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank held its benchmark interest rate steady at 4.25 percent for the 11th straight month on Thursday.
All 13 economists surveyed by Reuters had expected the decision as growth slows slightly and inflation remains above the central bank's target range.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel