VW says March group sales rose 12.5 pct to 862,700
BERLIN, April 13
BERLIN, April 13 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen said on Friday that group vehicle sales rose 12.5 percent in March to a record 862,700 autos, extending the increase in year-to-date deliveries to 2.16 million units.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions