VW says March group sales rose 12.5 pct to 862,700
BERLIN, April 13
BERLIN, April 13 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen said on Friday that group vehicle sales rose 12.5 percent in March to a record 862,700 autos, extending the increase in year-to-date deliveries to 2.16 million units.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up