Argentina presents bill to take over Repsol's YPF
BUENOS AIRES, April 16
BUENOS AIRES, April 16 (Reuters) - Argentina's government said on Monday it will present a bill to the Senate aimed at taking control of the country's biggest oil company, YPF , which is controlled by Spain's Repsol.
The bill would allow the government to expropriate 51 percent of YPF shares. Forty-nine percent of those shares would be put in the hands of oil-producing provinces.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |