Cobalt denies wrongdoing in Angola
April 16 (Reuters) - Cobalt International Energy Inc said on Monday it "strongly refuted" allegations published in the Financial Times, which said three of Angolan officials have acknowledged that they hold concealed shares in an oil venture linked to the company.
The company denied any allegations of wrongdoing and said it was in compliance with all laws in the areas where it operates.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |