Dangdang CFO resigns
April 16 (Reuters) - E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc, China's biggest online book retailer, said its chief financial officer of two years, Conor Yang, resigned for personal reasons.
Yang will remain with Dangdang for three months while it looks for a new CFO, the company, sometimes referred to as China's Amazon.com Inc, said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data