Dangdang CFO resigns
April 16 (Reuters) - E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc, China's biggest online book retailer, said its chief financial officer of two years, Conor Yang, resigned for personal reasons.
Yang will remain with Dangdang for three months while it looks for a new CFO, the company, sometimes referred to as China's Amazon.com Inc, said in a statement.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |