Euro falls broadly on euro zone debt jitters
TOKYO, April 16
TOKYO, April 16 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a one-month low against the dollar and an eight-week low versus the yen, extending a broad pullback started late last week when worries about the euro zone's debt crisis saw Spanish bonds come under renewed pressure.
The euro fell 0.5 percent to as low as $1.3013 against the dollar, hitting its lowest level since March 15. Against the Japanese unit it also dropped 0.5 percent, to 105.28 yen.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats