Outlook for S.Africa economy more positive: Gordhan
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - The outlook for South Africa's economy was looking slightly better, Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan said on Monday.
"But like many other parts of the world, (the economy) is still subject to the vagaries of the global economy," Gordhan told journalists at a breakfast briefing in Johannesburg.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994