Outlook for S.Africa economy more positive: Gordhan
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - The outlook for South Africa's economy was looking slightly better, Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan said on Monday.
"But like many other parts of the world, (the economy) is still subject to the vagaries of the global economy," Gordhan told journalists at a breakfast briefing in Johannesburg.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters