Outlook for S.Africa economy more positive-Gordhan
JOHANNESBURG, April 16
JOHANNESBURG, April 16 (Reuters) - The outlook for South Africa's economy was looking slightly better, Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan said on Monday.
"But like many other parts of the world, (the economy) is still subject to the vagaries of the global economy," Gordhan told journalists at a breakfast briefing in Johannesburg. (Reporting by Stella Mapenzauswa; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South