Total to reduce supplies at Angolan oil platform
GENEVA, April 17
GENEVA, April 17 (Reuters) - French oil major Total plans to reduce output at its 230,000 barrel per day Girassol offshore oil platform in June for planned works, trade sources said on Tuesday.
West African crude oil traders said that platform operator Total would cut volumes in order to inject new production from a satellite field.
Total was not immediately available for comment.
It was not clear if production would halt completely. (Reporting by Emma Farge; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study