REG-Royal Dutch Shell: Buyback of Own Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Royal Dutch Shell plc announces that on 17 April, 2012 it purchased for cancellation 313,460 "B" Shares at a price of 2191.11 pence per share. Following the cancellation of these shares, the remaining number of "A" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 3,696,048,510 and the remaining number of "B" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 2,653,513,664 Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +31 70 377 3600 Shell Investor Relations Europe: + 31 70 377 3996 United States: +1 713 241 2069 END
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |