European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON, April 17
LONDON, April 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday as concerns about Spain's borrowing costs capped appetite for equities ahead of an auction of Spanish debt later in the day.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down between 0.2 percent and 0.4 percent.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |