European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON, April 17
LONDON, April 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday as concerns about Spain's borrowing costs capped appetite for equities ahead of an auction of Spanish debt later in the day.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down between 0.2 percent and 0.4 percent.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official