Argentina adds Repsol's YPF Gas to takeover bill
BUENOS AIRES, April 18
BUENOS AIRES, April 18 (Reuters) - Argentina has included a Repsol-controlled company called YPF Gas in a government-sponsored bill to nationalize YPF, the country's biggest energy firm, a ruling party senator told Reuters on Wednesday.
"There's a division called YPF Gas and that's what will be expropriated," Sen. Marcelo Fuentes said, confirming a report by the state news agency Telam. "It's expanding the object of the expropriation."
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |