Brent crude ends lower as U.S. crude stockpiles rise
NEW YORK, April 18
NEW YORK, April 18 (Reuters) - Brent crude futures fell on Wednesday in reaction to a government report showing U.S. crude inventories rose more than expected last week and posted the biggest four-week rise in more than three years.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel