Brent crude ends lower as U.S. crude stockpiles rise
NEW YORK, April 18
NEW YORK, April 18 (Reuters) - Brent crude futures fell on Wednesday in reaction to a government report showing U.S. crude inventories rose more than expected last week and posted the biggest four-week rise in more than three years.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro