REG - Amati VCT Plc - Net Asset Value(s)
AMATI VCT PLC
Net Asset Value per Share
Amati Global Investors Limited, manager of Amati VCT plc ("VCT"), announces that the VCT's unaudited net asset value per share as at 12 April 2012, after taking account of amounts receivable or chargeable to the VCT's income account, was 77.55p.
The underlying securities in the portfolio are valued at a fair value basis. Quoted investments are valued using London Stock Exchange Daily Official Closing Bid prices. Unquoted investments are valued according to EVCA guidelines.
For further information please contact Doreen Nic on 0131 243 7215 or email
18 April 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |