EURO GOVT-Technically-driven buying pushes Bunds higher
LONDON, April 18
LONDON, April 18 (Reuters) - German Bund futures rose on Wednesday with traders saying failure by the Bund to break below a key technical level had triggered some buying.
"After support held down at the 139.80 level, there were a couple of small stops triggered around 140.10-12 and in thin volume that's pushed us higher," a trader said.
The June Bund future rose as much as 28 ticks on the day to a session high of 140.24.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media