- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Media General 1st-qtr loss widens
April 18 |
April 18 (Reuters) - Broadcaster and publisher Media General Inc posted a wider quarterly loss, hurt by an 8 percent fall in print revenue.
Net loss for the publisher of newspapers like the Tampa Tribune and the Winston-Salem Journal and owner of TV station WFLA-TV widened to $34.4 million, or $1.53 per share, from $25.8 million, or $1.15 per share, a year ago.
Revenue for the quarter rose slightly to $149.5 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this