Media General 1st-qtr loss widens
April 18 (Reuters) - Broadcaster and publisher Media General Inc posted a wider quarterly loss, hurt by an 8 percent fall in print revenue.
Net loss for the publisher of newspapers like the Tampa Tribune and the Winston-Salem Journal and owner of TV station WFLA-TV widened to $34.4 million, or $1.53 per share, from $25.8 million, or $1.15 per share, a year ago.
Revenue for the quarter rose slightly to $149.5 million.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources