Argentina to add natgas company to YPF takeover bill
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Argentina plans to include the expropriation of a local natural gas company owned by Repsol in a bill to seize control of YPF, the country's biggest energy company, a ruling party senator said on Wednesday.
"I can't give you the details because I still don't have that information," Anibal Fernandez told reporters at the Senate, adding that committee members would soon sign a draft version of the expropriation bill. The signing would clear the way for it to be voted on by the full Senate next Wednesday.
(Reporting By Guido Nejamkis and Helen Popper)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft