Euro turns positive vs dollar ahead of Spanish auction
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The euro turned positive against the dollar on Wednesday as investors adjusted positions ahead of a Spanish debt auction on Thursday.
The euro was last at $1.3132, up 0.1 percent on the day and close to the session peak of $1.3140. Earlier, it hit a session low at $1.3056.
(Reporting By Nick Olivari)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies