Euro turns positive vs dollar ahead of Spanish auction
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The euro turned positive against the dollar on Wednesday as investors adjusted positions ahead of a Spanish debt auction on Thursday.
The euro was last at $1.3132, up 0.1 percent on the day and close to the session peak of $1.3140. Earlier, it hit a session low at $1.3056.
(Reporting By Nick Olivari)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets