CORRECTED-Entergy sees quarterly loss, cuts 2012 outlook
April 19 (Reuters) - Entergy Corp said it would post a first-quarter loss due to one-time charges linked to its Vermont nuclear power plant and its plan to spin off its transmission business, and the utility owner trimmed its full-year earnings forecast.
For the quarter, the company said it would report a loss of about 87 cents per share, including the charges, and a profit of about 43 cents per share, excluding them.
Entergy said it had cut its full-year forecast to $4.85 to $5.65 per share from the previous range of $5.40 to $6.20.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |