US muni bond funds report $159 mln inflows-Lipper
April 19 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $159 million of net inflows in the week ended April 18, a strong reversal from the $57 million in net outflows during the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $149 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters. (Reporting by Lisa Lambert)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds