US muni bond funds report $159 mln inflows-Lipper
April 19 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $159 million of net inflows in the week ended April 18, a strong reversal from the $57 million in net outflows during the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $149 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters. (Reporting by Lisa Lambert)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement