US muni bond funds report $159 mln inflows-Lipper
April 19 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $159 million of net inflows in the week ended April 18, a strong reversal from the $57 million in net outflows during the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $149 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters. (Reporting by Lisa Lambert)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |