TEXT-Fitch Expects to Rate Jefferies Group, Inc's Add-On Senior Notes 'BBB'
NEW YORK, April 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign a 'BBB' rating to Jefferies Group, Inc.'s (Jefferies) proposed $200 million senior notes due 2021.
The add-on notes will be issued under Jefferies' $550 million 6.875% senior note indenture, which has a maturity date of April 2021. The proposed $200 million add-on issuance will increase the notes outstanding under the indenture to $750 million. This transaction will have a minimal impact on the company's leverage position.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote