TEXT-Fitch Expects to Rate Jefferies Group, Inc's Add-On Senior Notes 'BBB'
NEW YORK, April 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign a 'BBB' rating to Jefferies Group, Inc.'s (Jefferies) proposed $200 million senior notes due 2021.
The add-on notes will be issued under Jefferies' $550 million 6.875% senior note indenture, which has a maturity date of April 2021. The proposed $200 million add-on issuance will increase the notes outstanding under the indenture to $750 million. This transaction will have a minimal impact on the company's leverage position.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |