TEXT-Fitch Expects to Rate Jefferies Group, Inc's Add-On Senior Notes 'BBB'
NEW YORK, April 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign a 'BBB' rating to Jefferies Group, Inc.'s (Jefferies) proposed $200 million senior notes due 2021.
The add-on notes will be issued under Jefferies' $550 million 6.875% senior note indenture, which has a maturity date of April 2021. The proposed $200 million add-on issuance will increase the notes outstanding under the indenture to $750 million. This transaction will have a minimal impact on the company's leverage position.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |