Promsvyazbank raises $400 mln via 5-yr Eurobond
MOSCOW, April 19
MOSCOW, April 19 (Reuters) - Promsvyazbank, a mid-sized Russian lender, raised $400 million in a five-year Eurobond issue, cutting initial yield guidance to 8.5 percent, two banking sources told Reuters on Thursday.
A banking source and IFR, a Thomson Reuters news and market analysis service, said earlier that the privately-owned lender was guiding investors towards a yield of around 8.625 percent, aiming to raise $300 million.
Promsvyazbank has appointed Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and itself to arrange the deal. (Reporting by Katya Golubkova and Sudip Roy; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions