Syntel posts higher 1st-qtr profit
April 19 (Reuters) - Outsourcing company Syntel Inc posted a higher first-quarter profit, helped by a 17 percent jump in revenue.
The company earned $40.7 million, or 98 cents per share, compared with $25 million, or 60 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose to $170.7 million from $145.4 million last year.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |