Goldman Sachs employee under investigation
NEW YORK, April 19
NEW YORK, April 19 (Reuters) - Federal prosecutors in California are investigating a Goldman Sachs employee for insider trading according to prosecutors and defense lawyers who attended a hearing in U.S. federal court in New York on Thursday.
The investigation of the employee was divulged during a hearing involving the insider trading case against former Goldman board member Rajat Gupta.
The unidentified employee still works at Goldman and attorneys did not provide any details about the investigation.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades