Goldman Sachs employee under investigation
NEW YORK, April 19
NEW YORK, April 19 (Reuters) - Federal prosecutors in California are investigating a Goldman Sachs employee for insider trading according to prosecutors and defense lawyers who attended a hearing in U.S. federal court in New York on Thursday.
The investigation of the employee was divulged during a hearing involving the insider trading case against former Goldman board member Rajat Gupta.
The unidentified employee still works at Goldman and attorneys did not provide any details about the investigation.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |