Goldman Sachs employee under investigation
NEW YORK, April 19
NEW YORK, April 19 (Reuters) - Federal prosecutors in California are investigating a Goldman Sachs employee for insider trading according to prosecutors and defense lawyers who attended a hearing in U.S. federal court in New York on Thursday.
The investigation of the employee was divulged during a hearing involving the insider trading case against former Goldman board member Rajat Gupta.
The unidentified employee still works at Goldman and attorneys did not provide any details about the investigation.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |