CORRECTED-Zadig & Voltaire sells stake to TA Associates
(Corrects typographical errors in 4th paragraph of April 18 story)
PARIS, April 18 (Reuters) - French fashion brand Zadig & Voltaire said it had agreed to sell a 30 percent stake to private equity firm TA Associates.
The U.S. fund will take a seat on the company's board following the deal, Zadig & Voltaire said in a statement on Wednesday, without disclosing financial terms.
French daily Le Figaro, which first reported the stake sale on April 16, said the transaction valued the company at about 380 million euros ($500 million).
Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschild advised Zadig & Voltaire on the deal and Rothschild & Cie. advised TA Associates, according to the statement.
($1 = 0.7621 euros) (Reporting by Laurence Frost)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |