Haitong prices HK offering at HK$10.60/each-sources
HONG KONG, April 20
HONG KONG, April 20 (Reuters) - Haitong Securities Co Ltd, China's second-biggest brokerage by assets, has priced its Hong Kong share offering at HK$10.60 per share, near the bottom of a marketing range, sources with direct knowledge of the deal said on Friday.
Haitong, which is already listed on the Shanghai stock exchange, is selling 1.229 billion new shares putting the total deal size at HK$13.03 billion ($1.68 billion).
It had marketed the offer at an indicative range of HK$10.48-$11.18 each. The offer is set to be Asia's biggest share sale this year, according to Thomson Reuters data.
The sources were not authorised to speak publicly on the details of the share sale, while the company could not be reached for a comment immediately.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |