Futures point to slight gains for European shares
LONDON, April 20
LONDON, April 20 (Reuters) - Futures signaled modest gains for European equities on Friday with some strong company earnings likely to support the market, although overall investors were likely tio remain cautious due to worries about Spain's finances, and ahead of a meeting of the IMF.
At 0623 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were up 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections