Japan's Rakuten: to end China shopping website JV with Baidu
TOKYO, April 20
TOKYO, April 20 (Reuters) - Rakuten Inc said on Friday it would close the internet shopping website it operates in China with Baidu Inc by the end of May.
Rakuten said it was shutting down the "Lekutian" website, set up in October 2010, due to sluggish sales.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut