Ziggo Q1 profit up, sees growth in 2012
AMSTERDAM, April 20
AMSTERDAM, April 20 (Reuters) - Dutch cable company Ziggo , which listed in Amsterdam last month, reported a 5.3 percent rise in first-quarter adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to 216.1 million euros.
Ziggo, which competes with Dutch telecoms group KPN and Liberty Global's UPC, said on Friday it was on track to increase market share and profits this year. Quarterly revenue rose 7.3 percent to 387.1 million euros.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |