Neil Diamond marries for third time
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Neil Diamond has married his manager Katie McNeil in front of family and close friends in Los Angeles, People magazine said on Sunday.
The 71-year-old singer songwriter, who has written and performed dozens of hits including "Sweet Caroline," wed McNeil on Saturday, several months before he kicks of another tour in the United States on June 1.
It is the third marriage for Diamond and first for McNeil, 42.
Also on Saturday, British actress Carey Mulligan married Mumford & Sons singer Marcus Mumford on a farm in Somerset, England, in front of approximately 200 guests, the magazine reported.
(Editing By Christine Kearney)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |