Media Advisory/REMINDER: Launch of National Victims of Crime Awareness Week
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Apr 22 (MARKET WIRE) -- Kerry-Lynne D. Findlay, Q.C., M.P. for Delta-Richmond East and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Justice, on behalf of the Honourable Rob Nicholson, P.C., Q.C., M.P. for Niagara Falls, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, will deliver remarks at the launch of the "Five with D.R.I.V.E." cross-Canada walk from Vancouver to Toronto. Date: Sunday, April 22, 2012 Time: 10:00 a.m. (local time) Place: Totem Poles (Brockton Point) Stanley Park Vancouver, British Columbia NOTE: The totem poles are located at Brockton Point, in the eastern corner of Stanley Park. Paid parking is available directly in front of the totem poles. Contacts: Julie Di Mambro Press Secretary Office of the Minister of Justice 613-992-4621 Media Relations Office Department of Justice 613-957-4207 Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill